The latest numbers from the Leisure Trends Group are out on dive retail sales for November 2011. Year over year…things are down.
- Merchandise sold decreased 2%.
- Average retail selling price went up 2%, but units went down 4%.
- Sales are in the black 4% accounting for 11 months of sales.
- Suits, regulators, cylinders and BCD’s went up.
- Computers and entry level gear were down.
Does this reflect what your dive center saw for November 2011?
Did social media marketing for your dive center help you during the holiday season?
What do you think we’ll see for dive center sales numbers in December and for 2011?